Resources in Marin County
What is Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)?
MAT is the use of medications (like buprenorphine, naltrexone, and methadone) in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies to treat opioid use disorder (OUD) and help individuals sustain recovery (FDA).
Local MAT Resources
Marin Treatment Center
- Outpatient buprenorphine and methadone programs
- Call 415-457-3755 to make an appointment, or walk-ins
are available. No referral needed.
- Location: 1466 Lincoln Ave. San Rafael, CA 94901-2021
Marin City Health and Wellness Center
- Suboxone (buprenorphine) and Vivitrol (naltrexone)
- Sliding scale payment system
- Call 415-339-8813 to make an appointment
- Locations in Marin City, San Francisco, and San Rafael
Marin Community Clinics
- Suboxone (buprenorphine) and behavioral health services
- Appointments available by calling 415-448-1500; a
doctor’s referral may be necessary
- Six (6) locations in San Rafael, Novato, Larkspur, and Greenbrae
Call for information, including payment options.